Applications is supposed to be available through the end of June for British and EU students domiciled in England and Wales who can be commencing a Masters course within the 2020-2021 year that is academic.
Great britain Government provides Postgraduate Loans for Masters students by way of a scheme administered by scholar Finance England.
A Postgraduate Loan (PGL) for Masters research will be:
- A share to the costs of study, in other words. It shall be at the student’s discernment to utilize the mortgage towards charges, upkeep expenses or any other expenses
- Non-means tested
- Paid right to the student
- You truly must be a UK or EU national, or have settled status, so might there be no limitations as to how long it is possible to remain
- You have to ordinarily are now living in England and don’t move right right here in order to learn
- You will have resided within the UK, the Channel Islands or even the Isle of guy for three years before beginning your program
- You must certainly not qualify for an NHS bursary
- You mustn’t be obtaining a Social Work Bursary (unless you simply get yourself a positioning Allowance)
- You have gotten or will get Research Council money (as an example, studentships, stipends, scholarships and tuition cost help)
- You must certainly not curently have a Master’s level, or qualification that is comparable or more
- You really must be under 60 from the day that is very first of first scholastic year of one’s program
More information, including detailed eligibility criteria, can be obtained on
Northern Ireland and Scotland also offer money for postgraduate courses for brand new students from August 2017.
Pupils domiciled in Northern Ireland who wants to submit an application for a SFNI funded Postgraduate Tuition Fee Loan be sure to e-mail pupil. (more…)